Depending on your library or school settings and the challenges in which you are enrolled, you may be able to log multiple days of reading at one time in a batch, rather than inputting individual days of reading.
- Tap the "+" icon at the bottom center of your app screen and select "Reading."
- Pick your applicable reader(s) and tap "Choose Readers."
- Select the "Log Without a Title" option.
- Tap the "Change" link to the right of the "Logging reading for Today" text.
If you are not enrolled in any challenges or are enrolled in a days-logging challenge, you will be able to select up to 31 days on the calendar. Your library or school may restrict your backdated reading to only allow you to select dates within the last 90 days.
- Tap "Save Date" and then "Done" to log.