If you want to log reading for a title that is not included in the Beanstack books database, or perhaps want to add a specific cover image or version to your log, follow the steps below.
- Tap "+" and select "Reading."
- Pick the applicable reader(s) if necessary, and then tap the "..." icon in the upper right corner of the Select A Title screen.
- Select the "Manually Enter Title Info" option.
- You can then take a photo or choose an existing image to add as the book's cover image, input the title and author, and toggle on or off the Track Progress setting and enter the first and last pages in your book.
- Tap "Done" and proceed to log your reading session(s) for the newly entered title.