Review badges reward readers for leaving written or picture book reviews. The reader earns a review badge once they submit the badge's goal number of reviews. Follow the steps below to create a review badge in your challenge!
- Edit a draft challenge and select the Badges tab.
- Make sure Writing Reviews is enabled as an earnable badge type.
- Scroll down to the Review Badges section and click "Create a Badge."
- Click "Choose Badge" to select a badge image from all the badges and badge groups on your site.
- Set your goal. Traditional, non-date restricted review badges are cumulative, which means that each badge's goal should build on the other badge's goals, e.g., 1 review, 2 reviews, 5 reviews, etc. For more on time-restricted badges, read here.
- Add or create a reward or certificate if you'd like to reward readers when they earn the review badge.
- Click "Save and Add."
- Repeat for additional review badges.