- How do I mark an entire group as having completed a program (challenge)?
- What if a group wants to log “all at one time,” but they have different ages of kids?
- How do I register a group of readers?
- I noticed that a reader is in our system twice as a duplicate. What should I do?
- Registering a returning or existing account creator and reader
- How do I register a patron (customer) for Beanstack in the administrative tools?
- How can I see the reviews written by a specific reader?
- How does a reader print their reading log?
- Is it possible to un-do a completion or reverse a completion?
- How do I mark a reader as having completed a program?
- How do I add a reader to an existing account?
- How do I delete a reader?
- How do I create a new staff or administrative account?
- How do I change the level of an existing staff account?
- How can I see who has different levels of account access on our site?
- What are the different administrative and staff roles available in Beanstack? What are the different privileges available to each role?
Don't see what you need?
Submit a ticket to our support team.