- How to I manage my points system?
- Rather than creating a new program, can I just edit a past program to have new dates?
- Is it possible to create a program in which someone sets their own reading goals?
- How do I activate points in my admin tools? (Manage Points System)
- What is a points program and why would I use it?
- Is it possible to make a template that I can then duplicate?
- Is it possible to duplicate or copy an existing program/challenge?
- Is it possible to set up a program so that people may participate in one program or another, but not both?
- If a reader is enrolled in two programs (challenges), would the reading they log for one also count toward the other?
- Is it possible for someone to participate in more than one reading program using Beanstack?
- Can I set up programs (challenges) to have different log types? Can one program (challenge) have minutes badges while the other has books badges?
- Are programs (challenges) restricted to logging just books or minutes? Can they be based on something else like attending events or points?
- How do programs (challenges) work in Beanstack?
Don't see what you need?
Submit a ticket to our support team.