- The Basics: How do programs/challenges work in Beanstack?
- Is it possible to create a program in which someone sets their own reading goals?
- Rather than creating a new program, can I just edit a past program to have new dates?
- Is it possible to make a template that I can then duplicate?
- How to duplicate or copy an existing program/challenge
- Can I set up programs/challenges to have different log types? Can one program/challenge have minutes badges while the other has books badges?
- Concurrent Logging: If a reader is enrolled in two programs/challenges, would the reading they log for one also count toward the other?
- Is it possible for someone to participate in more than one reading program/challenge using Beanstack?
- Alternative Programs: How to setup a programs so that patrons/customers must choose between one program or the other
- Are programs/challenges restricted to logging just books or minutes? Can they be based on something else like attending events or points?
- What is a points program and why would I use it?
- How to activate points on your site
- How to manage my points system
Don't see what you need?
Submit a ticket to our support team.