- What is a reading challenge and how does it work in Beanstack?
- Who can create challenges in Beanstack?
- What types of challenges can I create in Beanstack?
- How do I set up a challenge based on reading (from scratch)?
- How do I set up a challenge based on reading and activities (from scratch)?
- How do I set up a challenge based on reading and writing reviews (from scratch)?
- How do I set up a challenge using a template?
- How do I duplicate or copy an existing challenge?
- Is it possible for a student to participate in more than one reading challenge using Beanstack?
- If a reader is enrolled in two challenges, would the reading they log for one also count toward the other? (Concurrent Logging)
Don't see what you need?
Submit a ticket to our support team.